Apr 29, 2017 Saturday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Office of Silicon Valley, 955 Benecia Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Social Media Demystified Workshop Saturday, April 29 2017
- Developing a Social Media Marketing Plan
- Keyword Discovery, Discovery of Content, Search Engine Optimization
- Marketing Reach, Lead Generation, Offers, Content and Call to Action
- Social Media: Blogging, Linkedin, Twitter, Google for Business, Facebook, Slideshare and YouTube
- Building Your Social Media Marketing Team
The course includes a workbook that student will use during the course to build their own social media marketing plan.
What You Will Learn
- Understand social media marketing and its elements
- Develop a social media marketing plan and be able to use its elements
- Implement a social media lead generation plan
- Understand the future of social media marketing
Go here to register.