Do you really know who you are selling to?
Whether you work for a large enterprise or your own small business, your ability to grow revenue depends on how well you know and understand your ideal target customers. Because whoever understands the customer best, wins! If you don’t know, or if you can’t tell me quickly and clearly, then your product is probably in trouble. Equally important is aligning everyone in your engineering, product management, marketing, and sales team so they, too, know your target audience, the problems they are trying to solve, and why they should care about your product. They must be able to know them, understand them, and reference them it in all of their product development and customer communications activities. That’s how you grow revenue and win in today’s overcrowded marketplace. And, to do this, you need a persona to act as your guide.
About the Boot Camp
This course teaches you how to build, critique, and apply a persona for your marketing programs and campaigns. During the course, you’ll learn how to produce high impact marketing personas using an Agile approach to engage your customers more effectively. No more guessing at which target audiences to prioritize. No more frustration in debating with colleagues about the definition of a good quality lead. No more wasted time and money spent on aiming at the wrong target.
With 4 power-packed lessons, exercises, quizzes, and examples, the course takes about 60 minutes to complete, but you can learn at your own pace by starting and stopping the lectures based on your schedule. And, best of all, you’ll continue to reap the benefits in the years to come!
As a bonus, the course includes downloadable sample personas and a persona template so you can do your own!
It is the first-course covering personas that incorporates:
- Self-paced modules organized in a logical order
- Agile principles and methodologies
- Easy-to-follow exercises and a well-structured Workbook
- Practical exercises and techniques that you can apply to your own business as early as today
When you have completed “Persona” Boot Camp you will:
- Understand the components that define a persona
- Learn how to build & critique your own
Apply it to your business:
- Know how to use it to achieve organizational alignment
- Build better products
- Drive a faster market success
- Beat your competition
And, if your teammates attend the Boot Camp with you, you will achieve better alignment as you work the exercises together.
Each of the lessons in the online course has a:
- Pre-assessment quiz
- Video lecture
- Real world examples
- Post-lesson quiz
The primary focus is on business-to-business (B2B) markets, but it can also be used for business-to-consumer(B2C) markets.
The online course includes a downloadable PowerPoint Workbook template for you to do your exercises, build your plan and then bring to the Boot Camp for review, discussion, and enhancement. This course and Boot Camp are based on the book, The Marketing High Ground: The essential playbook for B2B marketing practitioners everywhere by J. Michael Gospe, Jr. This “how to” marketing book shows you in detail everything you need to know about building, critiquing, and applying personas so you can grow your business quickly and with confidence.
To be able to:
- Learn how to build, critique, and apply the persona exercise to your own business
- Expand your marketing experience as you build and hone your personal skills online and on your schedule
- Evaluate your success by mastering post-lesson tests and pre- and post-assessment quizzes
- Discover how to collaborate with your colleagues as your build and apply your own personas
- Personas: Pre-assessment
- Lesson 1: A short-cut to traditional segmentation
- Lesson 2: Defining the persona
- Lesson 3: Personas in action
- Lesson 4: Bringing personas to life
- Personas: Post-assessment
Want to beat those odds? Want to build a well thought out persona quickly and effectively? Then this course is for you!
To be notified when the next Boot Camp will be in your area, please fill in the form below. Meanwhile, feel free to purchase the online course and you will get a credit for two times what you pay for the course against the cost of the Boot Camp.