The customer journey needs to be front and center in today’s B2B marketing strategy. We can help. The customer journey is key to engaging, learning and collaborating with customers. It holds the key to establishing the dialog that drives the mutual insight and innovation required to stay ahead in today’s fast-paced customer value and innovation led markets.
Product Marketing Training
Spice’s training keeps your team and your customer journey on the leading edge of innovation, effectiveness and customer and sales value delivered. A small investment here will put your team months, even years ahead of your competition.
Our Agile Transformation program assesses your Customer Journey and the teams responsible for it and then develops a step by transformation roadmap that will take your team and your Journey to the very top of effectiveness and innovation. When implemented you will have a deeply empowered team that can deliver continual innovation and business results without the fear constant burn out.
When you source personnel through Spice you will be working with people who can help transfer their Spice knowledge and skills to the rest of your team. Instead of risking being further behind you will be much further ahead. Spice Catalyst has a network of amazing people with skills in the multiple disciplines required to deliver an Insanely Great Customer Journey including:
- Customer Journey Product Management & Marketing
- User Experience Driven Design and Development
- Branding to Revenue Customer Engagement
- Marketing Automation Systems and Operations
- Integrated Marketing and Sales Analytics
- Persona Development and Management
- Voice of the Customer Programs
- Agile Marketing Project Management
- Customer On-boarding design and re-engineering
Improve Customer Experience & Marketing ROI
- Assess and map the current customer journey
- Evaluate Key Components
- Develop the strategy for a new campaign or product
- Customer journey design and implementation
Voice of the Customer
- Build Deeper – Breakthrough Customer Insight
- Assess existing VOC program
- Create new customer insight and models
- Set up and facilitate customer immersion and feedback session
- Conduct Research
- Set up and facilitate focus groups
- Set up continual learning & innovation
- Establish and facilitate customer advisory boards
Customer Personas & Account Profiles
- Align Marketing with Highest Value Needs
- Assess existing profiles and personas
- Develop Personas
- Develop high-value account profiles and qualification guidelines
- Set and track stage by stage goals for prospects
- Assessment of goals for each stage
- Define metrics to track prospect progress
- Assess content and experience contribution
Content Strategy & Development
- Create powerful integrated content and experiences
- Content design, strategy, and development
- Customer engagement experiences
- Gamification, solution trials, onboarding
Systems, Analytics, and Process
- Align process with current best practices
- Assess existing systems, analytics and processes
- Define and facilitate updates and enhancements
"I have done the marketing plan and got a great score from my working company. Thanks for your course and coaching."
"Very interesting course on the effective use of Social media in marketing. Must for all the Product Marketing managers. Simple & effective delivery of content. Thanks, Professor David."
"Excellent Course for Marketing Strategy. It was comprehensive, easy to follow, and had the perfect balance of hands-on activities and lectures that left me with a full marketing strategy and implementation plan at the end of the course. Great course for anyone starting from scratch."
"David’s key Product Management and presentations skills were key to my success in starting up and building Apple Pacific in the early 80s."
"David continues to be a valued resource for general marketing expertise, industry knowledge, and product marketing know-how. We reference his clear insights regularly."
"David has been an excellent coach and mentor. Very detail oriented and practical in his approach. His ideas and frameworks are simple, practical and easy to understand and adopt, being extremely effective at the same time. The concept of ‘Do, value proposition’ is one such excellent framework which not only helps in formulating compelling value proposition for the customers but is also a source of ideas for new product innovation."
"David is a very experienced and talented business professional. I have witnessed this first hand, as has demonstrated his ability across multiple disciplines, including market analysis, segmentation, customer profiling, competitive reviews, product management, marketing and sales strategy development and execution, to name but a few. In addition, he has great communication skills."
Mike B, Lead Generation Consultant
"I met Dave through a consulting engagement while I was at YouSendIt. It was easily the single most useful and insightful consulting engagement I’ve experienced in my career. From his analysis of our industry to the product recommendations, Dave gave us actionable information that made YouSendIt a better company."