This boot camp covers the basics of channels, channel models and profiles. The advantages and disadvantages of distribution channels, partners and affiliates and when to use them are explained and you learn how to build and actually build a channel plan.
About the Boot Camp
- Develop an understanding of how pricing is different for different channels and how that can affect a channel favorably or unfavorably.
- How an organization’s sales force can work or compete with the channel.
- Learn what sales and support materials are needed for the channel.
- Distribution Channels
- Why distribution strategies fail
- Distribution types, characteristics, and functions
- Distribution strategy/selection drivers
- Channel, partners and affiliates recruitment, enablement, development and management components
- Channel Models
- Channel Partner Profiles
- Why Distribution Strategies Fail
- Strategic Requirements
- Customer / Solution Requirements
- Channel Strategy
- Implementation Strategy
- Channel Management
- Summary / Plan Outline
To be notified when the next Boot Camp will be in your area, please fill in the form below. Meanwhile, feel free to purchase the online course and you will get a credit for two times what you pay for the course against the cost of the Boot Camp.