Learn the fundamentals, how to get started and put together a plan
This high-level course will give those who understand the fundamentals of marketing the ability to begin to frame a social media marketing plan that will accomplish the desired objectives.
About the Boot Camp
It covers a basic understanding of social media, what it is good for, why it is an essential part of today’s marketing mix and then goes into detail on search optimization, Adwords and the use of multiple social media platforms like Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Email, Mobile, Event marketing and pulling together the social media team and the all-important editorial calendars.
The course includes a pre- and post-lesson quizzes, examples, and exercises along with a workbook.
- Understand Social Media Marketing and its Elements
- Develop a Social Media Marketing Plan and be able to use its elements
- Implement a Social Media Lead Generation Plan
- Understand the future of Social Media Marketing
- Use of Social Media
- Developing a Social Media Marketing Plan
- Discovery of Content
- Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword Planning
- Marketing Reach
- Google +
- Social Media and Event Marketing
- Social Media Team
- Editorial Calendar
To be notified when the next Boot Camp will be in your area, please fill in the form below. Meanwhile, feel free to purchase the online course and you will get a credit for two times what you pay for the course against the cost of the Boot Camp.