Internet of Things Product Management (2 Days)
Billions and billions of devices from smartphones, to home devices, to transportation, to agriculture will be connected to the internet and it is growing rapidly.
This is called the Internet of Things (IoT).
But, for the IoT to go beyond technology and become a business a product manager needs to understand the underlying capabilities of the technology and put together a compelling product market strategy and marketing plan.
The course will cover:
- Business to Business and Business to Consumer IoT
- A framework to plan and manage the product from what it will do to how to position it in the market and launch
- Considerations such as user experience, security, government regulation, technological developments, and big data
- The course will be delivered with lectures, discussions, examples, quizzes, and exercises.
Lessons will cover:
- What people want to do and how IoT can help them get it done faster and cheaper
- Value Proposition
- Target Personas
- User Experience
- Coming technology developments like augmented and virtual reality
- Product Positioning
- Sizing Market and Market Segments
- Product Roadmap
- Pricing Strategy
- Decision Making
- Customer Journey
- Media including Social Media
- Analytics and Big Data
- Security, regulations, technology developments
Want to beat those odds? Want to build a well thought out plan quickly and effectively? Then this workshop is for you and your Team!
To be notified when the next Boot Camp will be in your area, please fill in the form below. Meanwhile, feel free to purchase the online course and you will get a credit for two times what you pay for the course against the cost of the Boot Camp.